Hemp in a Good herb with a negative reputation due to its association with the drug Marijuana, but the reality is, is that hemp is filled with healing properties, that are now easy to come by in Hemp products, and Hemp Beauty Products.
The Difference Between Hemp Health Products and Marijuana
There are two primary cannabinoids that are of importance in hemp.
Telrahydrocannabinol (THS) is the psychoactive ingredient in hemp, which gives the typical “high” of Marijuana.
Cannabinoid (CBD) is the anti-psychoactive ingredient, where all the health benefits lie, this part of the Hemp has no Psychoactive properties, so there is no chance of getting the “high” feeling of Marijuana.
Cannabis plants high in THS and low in CBD are used as the Marijuana drug, but plants that are high in CBD and low in THS, are called industrial Hemp.
The THS levels are so low that there is no chance of getting “high” when smoking it.
How is Hemp Used
Hemp is a traditional material of fibre which was used to make paper, hemp linen for clothing etc and rope.
Hemp can also be used to make products such as plastics, bio-fuel and ethanol.
As a health product, hemp seeds can be pressed to produce an oil, that is rich in fatty acids and amino acids, dietary fibers, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Hemp oil can increase energy levels and stabilize the appetite, it can improve the digestive system, and it is gluetin free. As a raw food it is free of allergens such as soy, dairy and nuts.
There is a large list of health benefits with hemp, which will be listed, but not limited to below.
- Fatty Acids can help reduce blood Cholesterol, which can maintain heart health.
- Fatty Acids reduces the plaque buildup in the arteries, which lowers the risk of strokes and heart failure.
- Fatty Acids helps with brain function, and can improve the memory and mood.
- Soluble Fibers help with the digestion system, it is a natural appetite suppressant, and can help aid in the cravings for sweets
- Linolenic acid is an Omega 3 fatty acid, which may prevent coronary heart disease, it can lower blood pressure, reduce the chance of an abnormal heart rhythm, reduce the likelihood of a stroke or heart attack, and lessen the chance of sudden cardiac death in people with heart disease.
- Sterol also known as steroid alcohols, occur naturally in plants, animals and fungi, and can also be produced by some bacteria.
- Sterol help lower Cholesterol, and lowers the risk of a heart attack.
- Phytol is chemically called an acrylic diterpene alcohol, which is used in the manufacturing of Vitamin E and K, which are important in many functions of the human body.
- Phytol is essential in activating enzymes that have a positive effect on the production of insulin.
- Phytol can also be effective in the decrease of blood cholesterol levels.
- Phytol has a high antioxidant benefit.
- Phytol is also found in asparagus, beans and spinach.
- Tocopherols are a group of chemicals that are part of the Vitamin E family.
- Tocopherol helps people fight degenerative diseases like Alzheimers.
- Tocopherol may help fight free radical damage to the gastrointestinal system.
- Tocopherols may at times be referred to as vitamin E, which is an antioxidant, which means that it help neutralize free radicals. Free radicals are chemicals linked to a host of health issues, including skin aging, cancer and numerous diseases. Free radicals can also cause chronic inflammation.
- Tocopherol reduces the risk on cancer.
- Tocopherol improves heart health
- Tocopherol helps prevent osteoporosis, by helping the body replace bone that has been lost due to osteoporosis.
- Sleep will be improved.
- Falling asleep quicker will become easier, with less waking up in the middle of the night.
- You will feel calmer, which will lower your stress levels, which will help improve your concentration.
- Processing tasks will become easier, and as a result more enjoyable.
Positive State of Mind
- Depression levels will be lowered
- Negative thought patterns will decrease.
- General mood will be lifted
Cigarette Cravings Will Be Reduces
- After taking hemp every morning you will notice that your craving will decline, and habits will slowly change.
Should I Take The Hemp Challenge
There are may ways to use Hemp Products, with all its great properties that can help with general everyday living to major health problems, to beauty regime.
For all the newcomers, there won’t be a great big change right away, like any new supplement or vitamin routine, dietary supplements take time and persistence, you have to give it time to kick in, it is not a overnight miracle, but has to become a everyday part of you life, for a brighter, healthier you.
The choice is yours.!